As part of a highly dynamic team, the success candidate will be responsible for the design, development, testing & support for different applications to meet the identified business needs.
Candidate in this role should have hands-on knowledge in SAP ABAP technologies. Exposure to other SAP applications (Lumira and UI5 /Fiori) is a plus.
- Understand and analyze features/programs/logs to identify any gaps or missing information needed to perform development and testing activities.
- Develop and maintain software based on high-level design.
- Perform technical reviews on software design and coding.
- Follow standard team processes and guidelines and ensure process conformance.
- Report work progress continuously to direct supervisor.
- Contribute effectively in the continuous improvement of his/her project, team, and work environment by submitting improvement proposals whenever possible.
- Support his/her colleagues whenever required.
- Raise flags proactively for any issue that can impact his/her project or team.
- 2 – 3 Years of professional experience.
- Technical Specifications
- Familiarity with SAP core modules (SD, MM, FICO, PP, etc…).
- ABAP/4 Object programming.
- Object Oriented ABAP applications on SAP NetWeaver platform.
- Data dictionary object Creation (Tables, Views, Data elements, search, etc...).
- Dialog Programming (Screen elements, Screen painter, Table control, Tab script, Screen flow logic, module pool, etc...).
- Experience in core ABAP programming (Classical/Interactive Reports, SMARTFORMS, Adobe form and ALV reports, Enhancement etc.).
- Experience with SAP Hana, UI5, Fiori is an advantage.