Purpose of Position
The Procurement Officer is responsible for operational buying activities for total Grove group, master data management, purchasing process development & SAP launching support.
- Participates as Key Users for SAP launching project: develops the test scenarios and scrips, perform testing, attend and conduct training for end-users
- Responsible for operational buying activities: PO creation, delivery follow-up, supplier performance management.
- Master Data Management for vendor, PO, contract.
- Builds procurement process, SOP, guideline, template.
- Networks with groups to design, develop the right solutions, share best practices and drive continuous improvement feedback on Solution implementations.
- Contract review & management.
- Undertakes any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree with related major
- At least 2 year working experience in similar Procurement job
- Able to communicate in English or at least written email & documents.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel is a must)
- Problem-solving skills
- Negotiation skills
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- System thinking: SAP experience is required