The SAP Business Analyst will lead all functional sides when we implement SAP S/4 HANA to replace the legacy ERP. You will make sure the requirements are well managed and the features are fulfilled on SAP. You are also the main person to lead further SAP implementation after Go-Live.
We are looking for an SAP Business Analyst who is smart, strong SAP experience and has a sense of humor to join our team.
- Work with business team and developer to design, implement and support the new system
- Work as a lead SAP Business Analyst and take full responsibility for SAP implementation: manage user requirements, explain SAP standard process, set up, configure the system in FI/CO, MM, SD modules to adapt business process requirements.
- Be involved in main modules of SAP from FI/CO, MM, SD and reporting.
- Conduct functional configuration, integration test, user acceptance test, training, documentation.
- Support, troubleshoot, manage the data integration from Grove systems (non-SAP) to SAP.
- Ensure the SAP standard process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business related field.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in SAP FI/CO, MM, SD, preferably on S/4 HANA
- 2 full life cycles of SAP implementation
- Advanced knowledge in configuration of FI/CO module and interface with non-SAP systems.
- Good understanding of the business process in Retail, Commerce, or Logistics.
- Preferred SAP S/4 HANA certification.
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with both business users and technical team.
- Good at time management, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Self-motivated, problem solving and a quick learner